• Sailing Cancelled 24th July 2021

    Due to the unpredictable forecast for tomorrow, the 24th of July, we have cancelled CLADS sailing this weekend.

    There is a high risk of thunderstorms and it is likely to be very wet.

    Hopefully next weekend will be better.

Due to Covid 19 Coronavirus we are due to start phase 1 of our COVID-19 restart plan.  This is currently only open to existing members during June.

July 2021
August 2021
September 2021
October 2021
No event found!

Note: All Dates subject to the availability of Helpers and weather conditions on the day. The committee will make every effort to inform members if the day is cancelled but it is the responsibility of the members to check.